Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FD Avenue Floral Midi Dress | Styled 3 Ways

Hi Lovelies, Last week I received a gorgeous Floral Midi Dress* from FDAvenue.com, And as a Style Blogger for FD Avenue I had to style the dress in as many ways that I could, So I thought I would show you how versatile the dress is by showing you 3 different ways you can wear it.

Spring/Summer Daytime Look.





Dress: FD Avenue*
Sandals: Zara
Ring: Topshop (old)
Sunglasses: Present from America
 
For a Spring/Summer Daytime look I styled the outfit really simple as the design speaks for itself! This dress would be perfect for Spring/Summer if like me you aren't too keen on getting your legs out! I must admit that when I see the sunshine I do love to find a pretty little sundress or a pair of shorts but this dress will keep you cool in the summer and won't make you look overdressed with it's respectable midi length.
 
Work/Office Look.
 
 
 
Dress: FD Avenue*
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Next
Bag: Dorothy Perkins (old)
Bracelet: Own (gift)
 
This dress can easily be transformed into a work look by adding a pair of tights and a pair of low court shoes. Who said you can't look glam in the office?
 
  
Evening/Going Out Look.
 

 
Dress: FD Avenue*
Shoes: Asos (old)
Bag: Asos (old)
Bracelets: Own (both gifts)
 
For a 'going out look' I've added my favourite killer heels from Asos, they are super high but with the platform at the front it makes them super easy to walk in.
I think for an evening look this outfit looks classy yet sophisticated and with it's midi length it means you're not revealing too much!
 
Before I received this midi dress it wasn't something I would pick up in a shop and choose to wear, but after wearing this dress and styling it I think I will be purchasing a lot more ready for spring/summer! I have my eye on quite a few on the FD Avenue Website.
 
Have you tried out any Midi Dresses yet? Whats your favourite FD Avenue Midi Dress?
 
Have a Lovely Day.
P.s my photo quality seems to have gone really poor in my indoor photo's!! A new camera is much needed! Sorry x



Post a Comment

0 Comments