Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's add some colour!

Hello sweeties,
 hope you are all had a GREAT weekend & a GREAT start for this week!:)x

 I am so excited this week as once Friday is here my Easter vacations will officially start (Thursday for me)!! Ohh I so need these vacations, I have to study for the exams, and all the other blah blah blah but of course I can visit London, or friends and everything, I am soo exciteeeeeeeed:)
 This weekend was more of a study one for me as I had to finish some staff for this week, but I also went to a movie "The side effects" on Saturday, which I totally recommend. I loved that movie, great plot, great cast, everything you should see it! I also registered my blog on Bloglovin, if you like my blog you can easily follow me on Bloglovin now:) On Sunday I received a super special present, I saw a ring at Warren James (I really like rings) but unfortunately I didn't manage to buy it. As a surprise (I actually told him that I liked it etc) he bought it for me! I loveee it!! 




Isn't it gorgeous? It's a silver ring with a pearl in the middle:)













 Monday was a busy-day but it turned out to be the most relaxing one after all. I went to university in the morning and then shopping! It was planned to be a window shopping but when I saw that "La Senza" has everything on SALE, I couldn't miss that. If you haven't visited them make sure you do, there are great deals:)
 I am really tired from this weather and I can't wait till the Spring finally comes. The weather forecast for this week is (how to describe it? emm..) awful. Don't get me wrong I love Winter but it's March, and it's going to rain for the whole week. In order to bright up the weather I decided to wear my favourite blazer, what would add more colour that an orangy blazer?! 








I am wearing: Leather Jacket - Pull&Bear (old one)
                     Top - H&M (In other colours here)
                     Blazer - H&M (similar here)
                     Jeans - Tally Weijl
                     Scarf - Primark (I think)



Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark
Rings - Warren James
Watch - D&G (available here)


Last week I bought from Boots the Tony&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray which actually turned out to be great! So for my hair i used this spray and for the make up I used Garnier BB cream (Light), Maybelline Fit me powder (125), Avon blusher, MUA mascara and a lip balm from Nivea!

Once again hope you all had a fantastic start for this week!
Thanks for Reading:)
xxxx
Stephanie

















Follow on Bloglovin



Post a Comment

0 Comments