Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This and that

Millie
When I mentioned Christmas preparations in my last post it seemed to send shivers down a few spines!   It really is a case of old habits dying hard.  When I was working I always had presents bought and wrapped and cards written by the end of October so I could use November to do my "professional" preparations and leave December for panicking.  Christmas is lovely but it is hard work for vicars and, quite apart from the services and parish visiting before Christmas, it also fell to me to cook Christmas lunch for quite a few family and friends.  Anyway, so far I have been thinking about the design for my card and have done a few experiments.  Next Monday I hope I will get much of the card making done as I've booked a crafting session with a friend.  

Now to Jack's dog, Millie.  Here she is 

And Jack has a new hat.

And thank you, Rambler, for threatening to tell me if Jack uproots my poppies.  He's never met you but you've got him scared and even though he was weeding in their vicinity yesterday, he's left my beautiful papaver.  He's just a pussycat really.   






Post a Comment

0 Comments