Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Lee Sung-kyung "Participating in many loved works"

Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which will be broadcasted on January 6, 2020, is a story of real doctor in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. It contains contents that meet the geeky genius Physician Kim Sabu (Han Seok-gyu) and go to the real romance of life.Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik, and Han Seok-gyu, who led the season 1 of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu, who finished in the same support as the deterioration of viewers in 2016, are once again raising the topic.Lee Sung-kyung goes to the second year of the thoracic surgeon fellow, who has been stepping on the elite as an elite in praise and expectation around him, listening to the genius of his childhood in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.After trying hard to die, I succeeded in picking up the thoracic surgeon board, but I unexpectedly spent a lot of time wandering.However, at this time, I met my life teacher Kim Sabu at Doldam Hospital and grew up.Lee Sung-kyung is taking a look at the scene where he is showing different heat force in the operating room, emergency room, and conference hall.In the drama, when Lee Sung-kyung focuses on surgery in a multi-faceted manner while wearing a surgical gown, the president of the institute is struggling to pay attention to letters in the distance while wearing glasses.In the emergency room, we are looking around and are working on the treatment in a straight posture.Lee Sung-kyung cast a distinctive clear eye behind the shiny gold-rimmed glasses when he shines only the gleaming eyes on the surgical mask that covers most of his face.Expectations are skyrocketing as Lee Sung-kyung, who returned to the medical drama after three and a half years, reveals the perfectly prepared Physician aspect from head to toe.Lee Sung-kyung said, I think it is really Honor because I can do it with good seniors and respectful seniors in Season 2 of the work that I had previously loved a lot, Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu. I will do my best to learn a lot of things from my seniors and to be completed with a wonderful work without pressing.Lee Sung-kyung said, Those who have been waiting for Soldam Hospital for three years and who have visited again, and those who have learned about Season 2 this time, I hope you will carry warmth through Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2. The atmosphere and feeling of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 will be changed drastically due to Lee Sung-kyung, said Samhwa Networks, a production company. Please watch the growth and change of Lee Sung-kyung, who will try to transform acting into another Cha Eun-jae.

"Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2", which will be broadcasted on January 6, 2020, is a story of "real doctor" in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. It contains contents that meet the geeky genius Physician Kim Sabu (Han Seok-gyu) and go to the "real romance" of life. Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik, and Han Seok-gyu, who led the season 1 of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu', who finished in the same support as the deterioration of viewers in 2016, are once again raising the topic.

Lee Sung-kyung goes to the second year of the thoracic surgeon fellow, who has been stepping on the elite as an elite in praise and expectation around him, listening to the genius of his childhood in 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'. After trying hard to die, I succeeded in picking up the thoracic surgeon board, but I unexpectedly spent a lot of time wandering. However, at this time, I met my life teacher Kim Sabu at 'Doldam Hospital' and grew up.

Lee Sung-kyung is taking a look at the scene where he is showing different heat force in the operating room, emergency room, and conference hall. In the drama, when Lee Sung-kyung focuses on surgery in a multi-faceted manner while wearing a surgical gown, the president of the institute is struggling to pay attention to letters in the distance while wearing glasses. In the emergency room, we are looking around and are working on the treatment in a straight posture.

Lee Sung-kyung cast a distinctive clear eye behind the shiny gold-rimmed glasses when he shines only the gleaming eyes on the surgical mask that covers most of his face. Expectations are skyrocketing as Lee Sung-kyung, who returned to the medical drama after three and a half years, reveals the perfectly prepared Physician aspect from head to toe.

Lee Sung-kyung said, "I think it is really Honor because I can do it with good seniors and respectful seniors in Season 2 of the work that I had previously loved a lot, 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu'." "I will do my best to learn a lot of things from my seniors and to be completed with a wonderful work without pressing."

Lee Sung-kyung said, "Those who have been waiting for 'Soldam Hospital' for three years and who have visited again, and those who have learned about Season 2 this time, I hope you will carry warmth through 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'. "

"The atmosphere and feeling of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' will be changed drastically due to Lee Sung-kyung," said Samhwa Networks, a production company. "Please watch the growth and change of Lee Sung-kyung, who will try to transform acting into another Cha Eun-jae."

Post a Comment

0 Comments