Day 22
Starcrossed // Gold & Peach Glitter
I like the shade of the glitter, peach is always a great shade that will suit anyone but I'm wondering how I would use this shade. It would build up easily by sponging it on for a full glitter mani but make sure you're wearing a peel off basecoat otherwise you'll be soaking your nails in acetone for a few minutes.
Day 23
Snatch // Bright Red Jelly
It's a shame I hate red shades because the formula on this is amazing. It applies beautifully with a high shine finish and only one coat is needed. You can slightly see your tips peeking through however because it's a jelly, there's no streaks so it's perfectly acceptable.
Day 24
Party Popper // Rose Gold Holo Shards in Clear Base
Like last year, we end with a full size glitter polish. I'm much happier with this years offering though as the stars from the last one were a nightmare to get out. This one is abundant with shards and I love the holo. I'm wearing a couple of coats on top of 'I Left my Heart in San Francisco' by Cuccio. This shade is a lot easier to manipulate when sponged on though.
// Verdict
And that's it for this years Mini Mani Month! I ended up with 9 repeats which isn't too bad but if you have a lot of polish (like I do), I won't be using them as much as others would. I hope that 2020's calendar features less repeats but seeing as how the calendar was reduced to £20 before christmas, I don't think they sold as many as they were hoping for (it still selling for £20 now on their website).
Days 1 - 7
Days 8 - 14
Days 15 - 21
It's a shame I hate red shades because the formula on this is amazing. It applies beautifully with a high shine finish and only one coat is needed. You can slightly see your tips peeking through however because it's a jelly, there's no streaks so it's perfectly acceptable.
Day 24
Party Popper // Rose Gold Holo Shards in Clear Base
Like last year, we end with a full size glitter polish. I'm much happier with this years offering though as the stars from the last one were a nightmare to get out. This one is abundant with shards and I love the holo. I'm wearing a couple of coats on top of 'I Left my Heart in San Francisco' by Cuccio. This shade is a lot easier to manipulate when sponged on though.
// Verdict
And that's it for this years Mini Mani Month! I ended up with 9 repeats which isn't too bad but if you have a lot of polish (like I do), I won't be using them as much as others would. I hope that 2020's calendar features less repeats but seeing as how the calendar was reduced to £20 before christmas, I don't think they sold as many as they were hoping for (it still selling for £20 now on their website).
Days 1 - 7
Days 8 - 14
Days 15 - 21







0 Comments