Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Maxi Skirt!

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing weekend!



 The weather in Prague is, or was, amazing as it's now raining! One think I absolutely love about Prague is the shopping experience you can get. There are so many shops that you can definitely find something for everyone. What is your favourite place to shop at?














 As the weather was so nice, I could finally wear more Summery outfits and in my opinion maxi skirts are a must for Spring and Summer! I love how versatile they are and the fact that they look perfect with everything. These shoes are one of my recent purchases and I am so glad I bought them, as they are super comfy and look perfect paired with anything!

I am wearing:
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Belt - Primark
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Born Pretty 
Ring - Primark

Are you a fan of maxi skirts?
Wishing you all an amazing weekend!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Post a Comment

0 Comments